• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Infusion Wedding Concepts collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Financial Information when you have purchased a service
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Infusion Wedding Concepts with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our emails or Facebook polls
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Subscribe to our mailing list
Infusion Wedding Concepts may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Infusion Wedding Concepts collects your data so that we can:
• Carry out our contracted services and manage your event including collaborating with your other Vendors, Venue and any Sub-Contractors we engage for your event.
• Contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Infusion Wedding Concepts would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Infusion Wedding Concepts from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Infusion Wedding Concepts Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Infusion Wedding Concepts would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Infusion Wedding Concepts for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Infusion Wedding Concepts correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Infusion Wedding Concepts to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Infusion Wedding Concepts erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Infusion Wedding Concepts restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Infusion Wedding Concepts’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Infusion Wedding Concepts transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Infusion Wedding Concepts uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Infusion Wedding Concepts uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Infusion Wedding Concepts sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us